I will be on holiday from 9th until 17th January but may have intermittent access to data and Wifi during that time.
Please expect that you may not get a response to your email/application for 3 or more days.
If your issue is urgent please contact Evan Lamberton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn More
- Visiting Pilots
Competitions and Records
- Hang Gliding Competitions
- Hang Gliding Cross Country Championships
- Hang Gliding Competition Committee
- Hang Gliding Competition Results
- Hang Gliding Trophies
- Hang Gliding Leagues
- Paragliding Competitions
- Paragliding Competition Downloads
- Paragliding National Ladder
- Paragliding Records
- Paragliding PGOpen (The National Comp)
- Paragliding Regional and Overseas Competitions
- Paragliding Online Cross Country Competition
- Paragliding Trophies and Winners
- Flying Sites
We are continuing the discount for early registration until Jan 11th for those who haven't registered yet. Please contact email@example.com
Full details are at http://nzhgnats.blogspot.co.nz/
From the THGPC:
Extreme Fire Risk likely in February.
All vehicles must carry a Fire Extinguisher of at least 0.9 Kg, and a shovel.
No smoking at all launch and landing areas. That means you Max!